RemotePad for iPhone
Download RemotePad Server now
What is RemotePad for iPhone?
- RemotePad is an open source application that controls the mouse cursor of your desktop PC. This way, you can use your iPhone or iPod touch as a wireless touchpad!
What is New?
- (2009-06-26) RemotePad 1.5 is released!
- older news
- Mouse control with a virtual touchpad.
- Software keyboard for ascii text inputs.
- Server support for major platforms, namely, Mac OS X, Windows, Linux and BSD.
- Bonjour (Zeroconf) server detection under Mac OS X.
- Customizable appearence and behaviour.
- number of buttons to display
- tap clicking and dragging
- dragging with mouse button dragging
- landscape mode
- two finger tapping for secondary click
- button location (triple tapping and continuously dragging to move)
- Vertical and horizontal scrolling.
- with two fingers
- with center button dragging
- Mouse (pseudo)control via accelerometer.
- Send arrow keys. (double tapping and continuously dragging to enter arrow keys)
- Demo mode.
- you can show a tap view and a setup view without any servers (to enter a demo mode, tap your iPhone name and hold four seconds)
- nothing happen :-)
- BSD-style licensed source codes.
Copyright © 2008, 2009 tenjin.org All rights reserved. RemotePadfirstname.lastname@example.org