RemotePad for iPhone
Download RemotePad Server now
What is RemotePad for iPhone?
- RemotePad is an open source application that controls the mouse cursor of your desktop PC. This way, you can use your iPhone or iPod touch as a wireless touchpad!
What is New?
- (2009-02-25) A request form for RemotePad is created. Please tell us your requests.
- (2009-02-24) New (but alpha version) Server for Mac OS X 10.4 is released. We can now do scrolling on 10.4! This version fixes a bug that two finger scrolling and center button scrolling don't work.
- (2009-02-12) RemotePad 1.3 is released!
- (2009-02-07) New Server for Mac OS X is released. The default port is now 5583.
- (2009-01-28) New Server for Windows is released. We fixed a movement lag problem.
- (2009-01-27) FAQ page is created.
- (2009-01-24) New Servers are released. We fixed minor bugs. Please download from a Download Page.
- RemotePad Server 2.0 for Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.4
- RemotePad Server 1.6 for Windows and X11
- older news
- Mouse control with a virtual touchpad.
- Server support for major platforms, namely, Mac OS X, Windows, Linux and BSD.
- Bonjour (Zeroconf) server detection under Mac OS X.
- Customizable appearence and behaviour.
- number of buttons to display
- tap clicking and dragging
- dragging with mouse button dragging
- landscape mode
- two finger tapping for secondary click
- button location (triple tapping and continuously dragging to move)
- Vertical and horizontal scrolling.
- with two fingers
- with center button dragging
- Mouse (pseudo)control via accelerometer.
- Send arrow keys. (double tapping and continuously dragging to enter arrow keys)
- Demo mode.
- you can show a tap view and a setup view without any servers (to enter a demo mode, tap your iPhone name and hold four seconds)
- nothing happen :-)
- BSD-style licensed source codes.
Copyright © 2008, 2009 tenjin.org All rights reserved. RemotePadfirstname.lastname@example.org