RemotePad for iPhone
Prepare to use RemotePad for iPhone
- Download RemotePad for iPhone from App Store, and install to your iPhone / iPod touch.
- Download RemotePad Server from Downloads page, and install to your desktop PC.
- If your OS is a UNIX(Linux, variants of BSD, or other UNIX variants), please compile source codes to get a binary program.
Connect RemotePad with RemotePad Server
- Run both RemotePad and RemotePad Server
- Select the RemotePad Server on the RemotePad
- If the RemotePad Server is running on Mac OS X, servers is listed using Bonjour.
- If running Windows or X11, you should enter the server's IP address and port number. The port number is 5583.
How to use iPhone RemotePad?
- You can move a mouse cursor by touching and dragging.
- By default, you can show and hide status bars by single tapping.
- By default, you can scroll by touching two fingers and dragging.
- There are two buttons in a bottom status bar.
- button that show and hide button set
- setup button
- Number of buttons
- You can change a number of buttons to 1, 2 or 3.
- Primary mouse button
- You can change a primary button to left or right.
- Use two fingers to scroll
- You can enable or disable two fingers scrolling.
- Arrow horizontal scrolling
- You can enable or disable horizontal scrolling.
- Center button scrolling
- If you enable this option, you can scroll by single finger with touching a center button and dragging.
- You can enable or disable mouse clicking with tapping. If you enable this option, `Toggle Statusbar' and `Arrow key gestures' options are disabled.
- You can enable or disable mouse dragging with dragging after single tapping.
- Drag Lock
- If you enable this option, mouse dragging will end with single tapping.
- Toggle Statusbar
- You can toggle status bars by single tapping or triple tapping, or you can disable this feature.
- Arrow key gestures
- You can input an arrow key by simple dragging or dragging after single tapping, or you can disable this feature. If you choose 'Single-Click', you cannot move mouse cursor by touching and dragging.
- Mouse moving by Accelerometer
- If you enable this option, you can move mouse cursor with touching and tilting iPhone or iPod touch.
- Reset button location
- You can relocate button set with dragging after triple-click. This button clear the button set location to the top.
- Disconnect this session
- You can disconnect this session and return to the initial view.
Copyright © 2008, 2009 tenjin.org All rights reserved. RemotePadfirstname.lastname@example.org